There are many ways that you can jump in and connect to others by serving at New Hope. Look through the options listed below and then fill out this form. We look forward to helping you find a place to serve.
Serve on Sunday a month with a lead barista that is experienced with the machine and cart. We'll provide on-the-job training. All team members assist in setup and clean up and do the following types of tasks:
- Greet and take orders
- Prepare drinks, both hot and cold
By serving on the greeter team, you will help provide the following:
- A warm welcome on Sunday morning
- Awareness and willingness to help newcomers locate classrooms, childcare, nursery
- An awareness and willingness to help those with special needs.
Mission Quilters holds a monthly workshop on the first Thursday of each month from September-June. If you're interested in helping out, you can:
- Sew quilt kits at home
- Join our monthly workshop to cut squares and tie quilts. If you can bring your own sewing machine, you can serve by sewing binding and labels.
Opportunities to serve on the Tech Team include:
- Controlling the lighting
- Running sound/mics
- Projecting video, etc
You'll have the opportunity to serve in the above areas for worship services, weddings, funerals, music practices, and music performances.
If you have some experience in the areas above, your transition to serving on this team will require little to no training. However, no experience is not a problem we we're willing to train anyone who would like to learn.
Ushers help set the standard of friendliness for our church as they interact with members, friends, and guests of our congregation on a weekly basis. As representatives of our church, they should be friendly, helpful, alert (watching out for guests and people who need help), and enthusiastic for Jesus Christ and for His church. Ushers serve in teams on a monthly rotating basis. As a point of first contact, they are available to:
- Greet worshipers in a warm and friendly way
- Answer questions
- Give directions
- Help with emergencies
- Ensure that the worship service runs smoothly
Don't see what you're looking for? Click on the link below to contact us.