New Hope Kids
Experience safe, age-appropriate environments where your children, aged birth-6th grade, will learn about Jesus in a creative and relevant way.
Come, bring your family, and experience our programs firsthand.
A typical Sunday
8:45-9:45 AM: Kids' Hour for infants-6th grade in age appropriate classes. An hour stuffed with Bible lessons and stories, games, snacks, and worship.
10-11:15 AM: Care is available for infants-Pre-K during our worship service. K-6th graders grab a specially-made Kids' Activity Clipboard on their way into the sanctuary and remain with their family during the service.
Visiting for the first time?
WHAT TO EXPECT
Our greeters will show you to the kids' check-in area where one of the Kids' Min staff will meet you. After checking your child(ren) into our system, one of our volunteers will lead your child to their age-appropriate area.
Grab a latte at our Cafe Connections espresso stand and head to the sanctuary for the worship service. If you have a K-6th grader with you, be sure to have them pick up a Kids' Activity Clipboard on the way in!
INFORMATION for check-in
Upon checking in for the first time, we will ask for the following personal information (NOTE: We value your privacy and will not share this information with anyone):
- Parent/guardian name(s)
- Child's name
- Child's birth date
- Home address
- Phone number
- Email address
- Any special instructions (allergies, special needs) for your children
PLAN A VISIT
We understand that trying a new church can be intimidating. And trying a new church with kids in tow can be overwhelming and nerve wracking!
Let us help.
By answering your questions, addressing any concerns, and if desired, providing a tour of our kids' areas ahead of your first Sunday visit, we can help your time at New Hope to be a great experience for the whole family. CONTACT US to plan a visit with our Kids' Min staff now!
- If my child needs me during the service, how will I know? In the event that we need to contact you during the service, we will send you a text, or one of our Kids' Ministries staff members will come and find you in the sanctuary.
- What is the procedure for picking up my child after the service? After the service is complete, return to your child’s room and show your tag (issued at check-in) in order for your child to be released back to you.
- Is there a way to be a part of the service but not in the big sanctuary -- it's overwhelming for my 6 year old? Yes! We have a cozy Family Room that is separate yet overlooks the sanctuary so you can still participate in the entire service.
- I am a nursing mom. Do you have anywhere private for me to nurse my baby? Absolutely. Adjoining our Infant Nursery (InN), we have a room set up solely for your use and comfort.
Due to the COVID restrictions, we are currently not meeting in person. However, we are sending weekly lessons and videos via email. If you would like to receive this email, contact us or message us on Facebook and we'll gladly add you to the group!
KIDS' HOUR | Sundays, 8:45-9:45 AM **currently not meeting**
InN [Infant Nursery] Infants-2 year olds hear Bible stories about God's creation and His love for them.
Preschool Kids enjoy playtime, Bible stories, and worship.
K-6th graders gather for snacks, games, worship, a lesson from the Holy Bible, along with small group application.
KIDS' CLUB | Wednesdays, 6-7:30 PM in the ClubHouse **currently not meeting**
K-6th graders come and enjoy a time of worship, games, Bible truths, and fun!
Our discussions focus on God's true Word in a casual environment designed with you in mind.
Schedule closely follows the Kent School District calendar.