New Hope Kids' Ministries is for kids from birth through 6th grade. If the following information doesn't answer your questions, please contact us!
WHAT'S HAPPENING IN THIS MINISTRY!
KIDS' HOUR meets weekly on Sundays, 8:45-9:45 AM
Babies-2 years old: The InN [Infant Nursery] is open during Kids' Hour and the babies receive a Bible story. Your baby's care continues in the same room, after Kids' Hour, allowing parents the opportunity of fellowship and church without a tearful transition.
2-5 year olds [Pre-K] hear a Bible Truth from the New Testament, as well as singing and enjoying play time. Doors open at 8:40 AM. After Kid's Hour the children are moved directly to the Childcare rooms so that parents can pick up their kids after the church service.
K-6th grade meet for snacks, games, friendship, and big Truths from the Westminster Shorter Catechism. The kids are learning from "Westminster Shorter Catechism" by Caroline Weerstra + Thomas Trouwborst and "Training Hearts Teaching Minds" by Starr Meade.
KIDS' CLUB meets weekly on Wednesdays in the Missions Room, 6:30-8 PM.
K-6th graders are welcome for a time of games, worship, and learning from "Westminster Shorter Catechism" (discovering different questions from those shared on Sunday).
Register your kids here! >> for 2018-19 Kids' Ministry programs!
CONNECT TO PANTHER LAKE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
Students need items throughout the school year. See how you can help here >>.
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING THE WORSHIP SERVICE
- Kindergarten-aged children and older remain with their family in the sanctuary.
- All children are welcome to grab a clipboard on their way into the service. It has sermon-related activities for them to enjoy during this time.
- Familes with special needs may join us in the sanctuary or enjoy our "Family Room", a cozy area that is church-accessible.
- Children from birth to two years old are welcomed in The InN (our infant nursery).
- Two year olds to pre-K children are welcomed to play in childcare, hear a Bible story, and have a snack.